Friday, February 22, 2008

Allow me to Introduce..

Thus far, Dan has been a phenomenal addition to M&BS. If one more writer was good, two more must be better. So I have just signed on Adam, who will be writing basketball for us. I've seen some of his work (as well as his next post, which should go up in a few minutes), and you won't be disappointed.

We've been pretty lucky with writing talent here at Maize and Blue Sports, something I've been pleasantly surprised with. Who knew that the Internet housed so many phenomenal writers, and more importantly, rabid Wolverine fans? I didn't, but boy have I seen proof of it over the last few days.

Congratulations, Adam. Welcome to Maize and Blue Sports.

I'm just sorry your first post has to be on something as depressing as last night's performance.

No comments: