Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hockey Regular Season Recap Coming Soon

I had intended to have a preview of this weekend's CCHA first round tournament pairings, but In all honesty, I really don't have anything intelligent to say about this weekend's upcoming CCHA playoff series, and I don't want to post a bunch of links to other blogs with their thoughts on the WCHA and Hockey East. Instead, look this weekend (EDIT: Monday) for a recap of Michigan's regular season, as seen through the lens of a guy who can remember the days when Yost was rarely half-full, and the hockey band was whoever showed up with an instrument. (How's that for a good excuse for "work got a little crazy and it's 9:30 and I haven't had dinner yet?").

For now, take a look at this nifty piece on what Yost has become today, from Monday's USA Today, including a video on Yost's history and a photo gallery. They cover it better than I ever could.

Go Blue!

No comments: